Friday, January 16, 2009

This is Getting Scary!

So.
Guess what my plans are for my day off of school?:
Filing for a tax ID number using an SS-4 for Luck, Love, and Hedgehogs Design.
That, my friends, is scary. That means my little shop is sort of...moving forward? Moving towards, I don't know, becoming more of a legitimate business? By that prospect, I am excited and also terrified. The future is a scary, uncertain thing and the thought that I am taking steps to insure that my future is what I want it to be makes me quake in my boots a little. I keep telling myself that if I don't have to power and courage to take initiative and stake my claim on my dreams, then who does?
Okay, maybe I'm over thinking this a little. But that's just how I'm feeling right now. I want to spend the rest of my life doing what I love and today, it's all a little tiny bit closer to my reach.
It's just the IRS, after all.
Love,
Carolyn Michelle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you really are doing one? i havent nor do i plan on it till i sell more like reach 100 sales or so.....i thought you didnt need to unless it's like 10% of your income? i dunno, someone asked me one time on etsy and i havent done one....good luck tho!