Friday, May 29, 2009

Just a quick post

Ahem. We've all heard it before but, "Oh my gosh how time sho' do fly!"

My sister is going to be a Freshman next school year.

A FRESHMAN!!!!!!

She's old!! And that means I'M old!!!! What am I going to do?!

In other news:

I survived my first day of finals. Three tests down, five to go. Uggg, will this year just get OVER already?? I'm just dying to crochet. Honestly. My fingers are literally twitching like mad. I think I have withdrawls and crocheter's block all at once. I was going to throw some yarn in my purse so that I'd have something to work on after I finished my tests today, and I couldn't think of anything to make. Not. One. Thing. I just stood and gaped at my stash of yarn this morning going: "Uhhhhhhh......" like some sort of loser. What's my DEAL???

Anybody else get like this? Anybody? I know I've gotten writer's block...but crocheter's block?? What's with that??

Okay, Tara is begging me to get off the computer, so I must surrender. Silly girl. She's all done for the year. No finals for the Junior High. Psht.

Unfair.

Okay.

I'm done.
-Carolyn Michelle

No comments: