Sunday, June 28, 2009

Home, Sweet Home

Read about my adventures in Spain and France here.

Man it's good to be home! I had a blast on the trip, but alas, my aformentioned "crocheter's block" has only gotten worse. I bought some yarn that was made in Barcelona, Spain only to be asked by many people, "Que vas a hacer con lo?" "What are you going to make with it?"

Uhhhhhhhhhhh......

I think I'm in need of some serious crafty interventions. My shop hasn't been updated in MONTHS, I haven't made any new patterns since...since.....oh man.

So, in stride with that, I think it's time once again to have a Fiber Freaks event. Yes, an event. I just have to make some all-important phone calls and arrange a date, time, and food-provider.

I have a few tricks up my sleeve, so....be ready!

I plan on hosting the event BEFORE I go to Chicago on July 12th. By the time I get back from Chicago and School of the Art Institute, all my frineds will have had fantastic tans and wonderful parties without me. And with my luck, everybody will be on Vacation in August, the only month I'm actually HOME.

But, yes. An event. Tell me what you guys think?

Missed you all!
-Carolyn Michelle

No comments: