Friday, August 27, 2010

Chain one, teach too!


Another adventure in teaching crochet will be heading to a college campus near you!

That's right folks, I am at it again with this wild idea that I should teach people how to crochet. Brilliant, huh?

Usually, this teaching happens at my house, in a loud, party-type setting. Not this time, oh no. I'm taking it outside (weather permitting) and teaching crochet in public.

Now, this might not sound like much. I crochet by myself in public all the time! But this time I am teaching crochet. My fervent hope is that people walking by us will go, "Hey whoa wait! What is this?!" and stop, stare, and stitch with us.

Think it'll happen? Stay tuned: my first teach-in-public day is Saturday. We shall see, hmmmmm?

All my love,
Carolyn Michelle

Photo Source: free-craft-patterns.com: a vintage collection.

No comments: