Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Re-Opened!!

Well, it has been quiet here for a while, huh? That's because I've been in the middle of doing a bit of a major overhaul on the LLH shop. I am happy to announce that the shop is RE-OPENED!!!

But that's not all....

Luck, Love, and Hedgehogs Design's profits now go towards one of these top-rated charities: World Vision
Compassion International

So you can feel even more good about buying handmade goods from the Luck, Love, and Hedgehogs Design shop! I am very excited about this big change: it has been something I've been wanting to do for a while now. To know that your work is something that brings in money is quite a good feeling, but to know that your work is helping change the world for the better is an amazing feeling.

I could go on and on about feeling called to give back and feeling so blessed with my talents. This is the least I could do with what I have been given. Check out the etsy and the new Facebook page for updates as the shop starts out again.

In other news:

Propaganda Candy is still up and kickin', no worries there. Head on over to our Facebook to see the line-up of shows for the summer as soon as we release it!

Winter break is rolling to a close and I will be quite happy to get back to school. I have enjoyed my time at home, but I'm ready to be back on my own. And besides, I miss my NIU family. :)

Hope the holidays were wonderful for everyone else! Stay warm!
-Carolyn Michelle

No comments: