Monday, February 16, 2009

Winter Cleaning?

I'm just feeling chatty today. I think I've been driving my sister crazy. The whole time she was playing various computer games I was asking, "And what are you doing now? What's going on? Whatchyadoin?!" Two-year-old-style. She'll be glad to get away from me.

Happy President's day! Yay no school! In order to celebrate, I've been...doing my history homework. Wonderful. Luckily, I'm all done with my work and it's not midnight, so perhaps I'll get some time to myself for crafty goodness. Cleaning my room shouldn't take too long...

On second thought...it's been a while since I could see my own floor.

Today has been productive so far. I woke up at ten am, ate some left over Olive Garden pasta for breakfast, did homework, started a loaf of bread in the bread machine, more homework, made lunch, did dishes, finished homework and renewed ALL the items in the shop in some desperate attempt to sell stuff. It's been a long time since I've sold anything. But I do have 31 hearts on Etsy. Hooorah for that. And I have sold two hats at school...and that huge order of twenty two crocheted chocolate candies was delivered to my teacher last. Okay, so for a slacker I'm not doing too poorly.

mmkay, I have to go take Tara to a Girl Scouts thingy. Hope you all are enjoying your day off of school/work as much as I am.

All my love,
Carolyn Michelle

No comments: