Thursday, March 18, 2010

The computer is not so crafty...

It is doubtful that I will ever exist in a state of total and complete peace with technology. No, if it's not one thing, it's the other. PC not working? Good thing I have my Mac! But, wait, what is this? My Mac isn't recognizing my camera? Could it have anything to do with the fact that I cannot find the correct USB cord for it? How is that possible? It's not like that drawer that houses the multitude of cords and plugs for all our devices is a mess or anything. No...couldn't be that at all.

So, basically, this blog post is utterly boring and lacking in cool-pictures-I-took-specifically-for-the-blog. Mer.

Regardless of my electronic plight, I shall press on. These man-made insufficiencies remind me how fail-able humanity is; it gives me more time to enjoy the stunning glory of springtime weather. Thank God above that it is finally here, my prayers have been answered.

T-shirts! I can comfortably wear t-shirts outside now!

So, while I leave you this pictureless post, the score stands at this:

The One responsible for the weather: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 points. Those responsible for technological advancements: 0 points.

Carolyn Michelle.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Um, can't you just popped out your memory card and throw it in that fancy Mac? I can in my PC...ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

Seriously, though, I'm jealous of your Mac.