Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Etsy Etsy Etsy

I need an Etsy! Need need need need an Etsy!
Yesterday I got something that I rarely ever get, MONEY! Horray money! I sold a painting for $125. Nice, eh? I'm pretty pumped about it. It was the same (exactally the same) as one I sold at my school's Art Auction back in March. That was to raise money for my trip to Spain and France in '09. Mrs. Johnson (the Junior High librarian and my friend's mom) liked my painting but didn't win it at the auction. She asked me to make another one and I did. So, she got the 2nd edition of my painting "Muse." It rather ticked me off that I had to repeate myself, but beggars cannot be choosers. And besides, she seems so pleased with it!
So. Since I liked getting that check so much, I feel new motivation towards my launching my Etsy shop. I hope (hope hope hope) that I will have it before the day is out. Cross your fingers for me!
Yours,
Carolyn

No comments: