Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mysteries of the Deep, and others

I felt that it was indeed time to get myself in gear and post more stuff in my shop! So, on that note, I've been very busy this morning posing my items and snapping pictures for their Etsy profiles. I even got Tara into the act and had her pose with 'the mystery creature.' Have you guessed what he is yet??


This is my second 'mystery creature.' This time he's beige instead of peach. Fun fun. He's also going to be listed in my shop by the end of the day, be sure to have a look!

Here's my Aardwolf-in-progress:



He's only got one leg at the moment. Along with no eyes and an un-fluffy tail. But I'm working on the lack-of-stripes. He's got a few:



I'm working on it.

Don't forget to check out the shop and see all the spiffy new goodies for sale! Enjoy summer and tell your friends about Luck, Love, and Hedgehogs!!

All my love,
Carolyn

1 comment:

Peascod said...

hey miss carolyn!! Congrats on getting your etsy shop up and running!! What CUTE creatures. I know you will be successful! jackie m