Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Stuff and stuff

Oh the spiffy-ness abounds! Here's some 'comming soon' stuff just to keep you all on your toes and guessing. Okay, so it's only one thing, but it's really spiffy, I promise:

Care to guess what that was? I'd love to hear it. The answer will be revealed in a later post. Muahaha, I am evil.

As you can see, I've been ever-so-busy. I got inspired to start making some rather...offbeat plushies. Guess what I was inspired by? The National Geographing Big Book of Mammals. I'm working on one right now, it's an 'aardwolf.' Never heard of it? Google image search it. I call it a Zebra Dog, because that's what it looks like. I'll have to post some 'work in progress' pics after dinner. I'm working on thinking of names for him. Maybe after I post pics, you guys could give me feedback? Pweeze?


Speaking of inspirations, check this one out:


It's crocheted! And edgey! Yarn grafitti, if you will. Check out the culprits of this brilliance. Their blog is linked in my left-hand 'Other Awesome Blogs' list, the title is 'Masquerade.' Click the link, and revel, I say, revel. What a crazy way to use up scraps!
That's it for now, I'm hungry and my sister cooked noodles. Hope you are all having fun!!!
All my love.
Carolyn

No comments: