Monday, July 14, 2008

Playing Operator, Among Other Things

Since I haven't sold anything at the shop yet I have been forced to get a job. *gasp gasp gasp* At least I'm keeping it in the family, haha. I'm working at my mom's office, probably only for this week. I've got a huge ream of contacts to call and ask them if we have the correct addresses on file in addition to answering the phones here. I know, you are all jealous of my super exciting job. NOT. But hey, it's only temporary and it gets me out of the house. Hooray for that.

In other news, I've been working on the Aardwolf, he now has two legs, eye patches, a detailed tail, and half of his stripes. But no name. Help me out here peeps.

Yesterday I made two new fused plastic bags which will be in the shop soon, I hope. Our home computer has taken another turn for the worst. It won't even start now, and yes, it is plugged in. So, unless it decides to pretend like it's acting in a soap opera and come back to life, I'll have to upload my pictures to this computer at Bubba's office. Don't know how well that's going to work. Oh my, what a luxury technology is.

Hope you all are having an easier time than I am.

Happy hooking,
Carolyn

No comments: