Friday, December 19, 2008

Today I:

Today I already:
rejoiced about the snow day!
did the dishes.
shipped a cuttlefish (and it only costs $5 for priority shipping, who knew??).
got stuck in the driveway (twice) with my dad driving the truck.
wrapped all the gifts for the kids at Saturday Kid's Club.

Later today I will:
decorate the tree with Tara.
wrap MORE presents.
not be going to ring bells for the Salvation Army ):
play in the snow.
clean.

This weekend:
is the Toy Society Christmas Toy Drop! Check their blog to see what I drop!
is the Christmas Party for Saturday Kid's Club, I'm excited.
is my family Christmas party with my dad's side of the family. :D
I get to see my cousins that I haven't seen in...forever.
is going to be cold.
is going to be spiffy.

To those in Northern Illinois, enjoy the snow!!! It's very pretty. I'm finally getting in to this whole winter thing again.

No comments: