Thursday, November 6, 2008

A few good days

It's quite nice to have time off from school, especially after such a huge massive controvesial event in history. It's probably for the best that I don't really have to be around all my peers who will no doubt be beside themselves with giddy joy about the president elect. It's just comforting to have a few days to gather my thoughts, relax, craft, and prepare myself for Monday. I'm not going to be bitter about the whole thing and this is not going to turn into a huge rant on woulda-coulda-shoulda politics. I'm just saying, I'm thankful for the "me time." Ignorance is bliss, however temporary it may be...

Today was very nice.

I wore one of my favorite outfits as a bit of a moral booster and spent the majority of the day perusing crafty blogs on the good old Internet. I also picked up the Lion Brand Homespun I needed to finish off the hoodie I'm crocheting. Hobby Lobby had some spectacular bamboo-blend yarn on sale so, what the heck? I got two lil skeins, justifying it as "edging for the hoodie." Ohhhh it's so lush.

Two new items have been finished since last night (I'm in hyper drive): A new plushie and a new wearable. Hopefully Miss Tara Lea can take some spiffy snapshots of them tonight and I'll get them listed by mid-day tomorrow. Hopefully. There's a few things I kinda have neglected to do...homework...dishes...make my bed...

Oh the joys of being a high schooler.

Hope you guys are all have splendid evenings!

Happy early Friday,
Carolyn Michelle

No comments: