Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Flu

I. Hate. Being. Sick.

It's horrid, and yes, I'm ranting.

I hate the flu. As if having the worst head cold known to mankind wasn't enought, today I got the FLU. Yay. Joy. And that meant that I didn't get to go on the Spanish III&IV field trip to an art gallery and Dos Reales. What do you expect? I was violently ill...and I'm sure you don't want to hear all about it. So yeah. I digress...

I'm getting a bit behind on listing stuff in ye-olde-llhDesign shop. Mhmhm. I need to get on top of it, really. How does one go about balancing their personal holiday preparartions with the preparations for their business? Is that one of those questions you never really get the answer to? I hope not. Anybody? Anybody? Who has the magical answer?

Oh wait...it's time travel, isn't it? hahaha, shoulda known...

The joys of growing up. Hope you all stay SUPER SUPER healthy. Go take vitamin c. Right now. Do it.

All my love,
Carolyn

No comments: