Friday, November 21, 2008

Funny story...

I'm not at school today thanks to an odd misunderstanding with the MRI department at the hospital. Apparently I did not have one scheduled for today although we got a call saying that I did...I don't know. Who knows?

Regardless, I'm in Rockford all day with my Bubba..chilling and trying not to be mad at her for pulling me out of school for a non-existing MRI. Seriously, I keep telling myself it wasn't her fault. hahaha, it's actually kinda funny.

There are bigger problems in life right now. My girl Shelby is in the hospital again. Poor baby, she has a liver condition that is wreaking havoc on her body. I have no clue what's going on beside what her mom, Jen has posted on their blog. I've babysat for their family since...forever, pretty much. Those girls are my sisters.

I just. Don't know. They are so strong. Please, even though you may not know her, say a quick prayer for Shelby and her family. They really need it. Really.

Okay. I'm done.

Love you Shelby.
-Carolyn Michelle

1 comment:

Coralee said...

Thanks, Carolyn, for your kind comments about our Shelby. I hope you are feeling better. You've been having a time too. And sorry about the MRI mess-up.

Coralee